This article contains the following sections:
- What is Ask me before sending?
- How to avoid failure when enabling "Ask me before sending" for my schedule
What is Ask me before sending?
To provide our users who wish to keep the screen lock enabled on their devices with an alternative, SKEDit implemented the "Ask me before sending" feature.
When scheduling a message, you have to choose one, of two options:
- Either remove PIN code from your device
- or Keep PIN code and enable "Ask me before sending" for every scheduled message
To enable Ask me before sending for a certain message, turn on the toggle under the message field in the scheduling screen.
When enabled, Ask me before sending will trigger a notification for you, at the scheduled time, and you simply need to tap send for automation to take place.
How to avoid failure when enabling "Ask me before sending" for my schedule
At the scheduled time, your device will be prompted with a notification, from SKEDit, to initiate the sending process of your message.
Note that, if you open the notification panel and tap "Send" without unlocking your device, your scheduled message will fail to send.
You must follow the below steps:
- Unlock your device using the passcode / pattern / fingerprint / face recognition
- Open the notification panel
- Tap "Send" to initiate the sending process
If you found this information helpful, please leave us an upvote by pressing the "YES" button at the end of this article (See picture below).
The number of upvotes helps us understand what content is relevant to our users, which results in an improved Knowledge Base. Thank you for using SKEDit!