For a visual guide, see our video on Youtube "How to Import WhatsApp contacts in bulk using .csv - SKEDit WhatsApp Scheduling App Features"
Bulk Import of Recipients: With this feature, you can now upload contacts in bulk, using CSV files to import individual contacts / WhatsApp Groups, to your scheduled messages.
Note: Bulk Import of Recipients is an exclusive feature for Business subscribers.
This article contains the following sections:
- A Step-by-step Guide
- How to Create a CSV File
- How to Import Recipients to a Scheduled Message
A Step-by-step Guide
How to Create a CSV File
- You can download the below template file and fill in with the recipients’ names accordingly.
Note: The recipients’ names must be in the first column of the
spreadsheet, each in a different row. Recipients’ names in the
CSV file must be exactly as named in WhatsApp.
- Alternatively, you can create a text file and separate recipients’ names by commas. Example: "David, Emma, John, Marketing Team, IT Team"
How to Import Recipients to a Scheduled Message
- In the SKEDit Scheduling Screen, tap Upload CSV.
- SKEDit will redirect you to the file picker on your device. Select the CSV file you wish to upload.
- The recipients, added to your CSV file, will be imported to SKEDit’s Recipients List.
- Fill in the required information and confirm changes.
If you found this information helpful, please leave us an upvote by pressing the "YES" button at the end of this article (See picture below).
The number of upvotes helps us understand what content is relevant to our users, which results in an improved Knowledge Base. Thank you for using SKEDit!