If you're receiving a "Contact Match Failed" error when trying to send a message, it's likely due to an issue with the way you've saved or entered the recipient's contact information.
Here are some tips to help you avoid this error:
- Avoid naming two recipients with the same identical name in your phonebook. This can cause confusion for your device and affect the sending process, even if only one of the contacts is added as a recipient of the scheduled message.
- When using the "Enter Manually" option to add a recipient, make sure you enter the contact's name correctly. Mistyping the name can cause the "Contact Match Failed" error to occur. Be sure to enter the name exactly as it is saved in your phonebook.
- Check that your device has enough free RAM storage space to handle the sending process. If your device is low on storage space, it may struggle to complete the sending process.
- Make sure your device has a good operating processor. If your device is running on an outdated or underpowered processor, it may not be able to handle the sending process, resulting in the "Contact Match Failed" error.
- Finally, do NOT tap on the screen or anywhere on the screen during the sending process. This can interrupt the process and cause the error to occur. Let your device complete the sending process without any interruptions.
By following these tips, you can avoid the "Contact Match Failed" error and ensure your messages are sent successfully.
Please sign in to leave a comment.