If you notice that a scheduled message is delivered to the wrong recipient, please take the troubleshooting below.
This article contains the following sections:
- Do NOT schedule two or more WhatsApp messages to the exact same time
- Make sure each contact on your WhatsApp's contacts list is unique
- Do not tap anywhere on the screen while automation is taking place
Do NOT schedule two or more WhatsApp messages to the exact same time
Time conflict in scheduled messages will lead to failure or delivery issues (e.g. recipient mismatch).
Keep in mind that if you schedule a message with many recipients, you should space it a couple of minutes apart from the next scheduled message to avoid conflict, depending on how many contacts are added to the recipients’ field.
Make sure each contact on your WhatsApp's contacts list is unique
- Two (or more) contacts should NOT have the same name.
- For the contact matching process to be successful, make sure that the first 24 letters of the selected recipient's name are NOT a match with another recipient’s name.
- Do NOT name a WhatsApp group with the same name as another contact or another group/list.
- Do NOT name a WhatsApp Broadcast List with the same name as another contact or another group/list.
- Avoid using emojis in a contact’s name. This can cause a recipient mismatch or a message failure.
Do not tap anywhere on the screen while automation is taking place
Tapping on the screen while automation of your message is happening could cause SKEDit to select the wrong recipient for your scheduled message. Please wait until your message is delivered before tapping and using your device.
If you found this information helpful, please leave us an upvote by pressing the "YES" button at the end of this article (See picture below).
The number of upvotes helps us understand what content is relevant to our users, which results in an improved Knowledge Base. Thank you for using SKEDit!